|All requests||>||Upload images using AJAX||>||Request new recommendation||>||Featured requests||>||No recommendations|
by Marc Covert - 5 years ago (2016-02-27)
I am trying to upload avatar file using AJAX.
This class will upload the any image file with ajax on selection of the file.
1. by Dave Smith - 5 years ago (2016-02-29) Reply
While it is great to take pride in your own package, this one does not address the primary requirement that it be through ajax.
2. by MOUSTAFA ELGAMMAL Reply- 5 years ago (2016-02-29) in reply to comment 1 by Dave Smith
thanks about your opinion, but you are not the one who set the primary requirements.
3. by Manuel Lemos - 5 years ago (2016-02-29) Reply
Your class is fine for handling uploads, and it seems Marc wants a package that does that, as well does the browser side part using AJAX to submit the image without reloading the page.
4. by MOUSTAFA ELGAMMAL Reply- 5 years ago (2016-03-01) in reply to comment 3 by Manuel Lemos
ok, I understand now.
5. by Manuel Lemos - 5 years ago (2016-03-01) in reply to comment 4 by MOUSTAFA ELGAMMAL Reply
6. by Haseeb Ahmad Basil - 5 years ago (2016-03-09) Reply
Not what is requested
This class is very good for that purpose. It uses a jQuery plugin that not only can take care of the image file upload via AJAX, but it also shows a preview of the image to be uploaded.
It also supports multiple file uploads in case you need them.