|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
| 71%||Total: 4,765 ||All time: 575 This week: 178|
This class can be used to retrieve information about files and directories.
- Retrieve an array with the list files in a given directory with several details like the file names, file sizes, last access date, last modified date, etc.
- Optionally traverse the given directory recursively to list files contained in sub-directories
- Filter the listing by file name extension, MIME type, last modified and last accessed dates.
- Filter a listing with additional criteria to create a more restricted listing
- Sort the retrieved listing
- Determine the most recently changed file
- Calculate the size of the files in a given directory listing
- Retrieve the size, last modified and last access data, permissions, owner and MIME type of a file in in a human readable format
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.